Thursday, February 9, 2012

Craftsy Pattern Store Now Open

If you are a crafter of any kind, check out Craftsy.coms Pattern Store here.  They have EVERYTHING there.  Knitting, crocheting, sewing, baking, quilts, jewelry, gardening and more!  Classes and tutorial workshops galore (rhyming unintentional :D) !

This is one of my patterns in the new pattern store, Chevron Ripple Baby Blanket!  You can find it here, as well as all my other patterns.    I still have my Etsy shop if you would like to stop by!  My patterns on Craftsy are less expensive than my Etsy store, but still the same pattern!

If you are a fan of Susan B Anderson, Itty Bitty Hats, Itty Bitty Toys, Spud & Cloe On the Farm, she is teaching two classes on Craftsy!

Lots to see and do there!  Please stop by and support indie designers!

Best,
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...