Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Free Pattern!

 I had remembered a baby shower about two hours before I had to be there! No time for a blanket, but plenty time for some simple booties! I do mean simple! Too simple to give by themselves! 

I always have these "take out" boxes on hand at Christmas time. There you go... Instant gift! I hand wrote a little fortune...."good things come in small packages"! Not very original, but it worked! The mommy loved them and that's all that matters!
You can find this FREE pattern here in my Craftsy Pattern store.  A sheet of cute "fortunes" are included for you to print off, cut and slip into each bootie!  If you are a "hooker" and not a knitter, you can easily adapt the pattern.  Just single crochet to the size given.  I'd love to see a photo of your finished "cookie".

Have a great week!
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...