Sunday, November 18, 2012

Patternfish Store

I know many of you sell your hand made knitwear and patterns just as I do.  The most well known online sites to sell are Etsy, Ravelry and Craftsy!  Another place I sell my patterns only, like my Chocolate & Vanilla Cowl, is Patternfish.  

From Patternfish:

Patternfish is an online store where you can buy or sell your knitting or crochet patterns as customized PDF downloads.Nothing in Patternfish is available for less than $3.00 US. Nor will you find advertising. We want to provide you with a calm, beautiful place to browse and pick and choose.  

Gayle sends out your check monthly and I think you need at least $20 is sales.  I do fairly well on this site considering you cannot re-list your items like you can on Etsy or post projects like you do on Craftsy or Ravelry.  People find your patterns by searching for specific attributes they are looking for.  It is not my most profitable shop, however, I do make money every month, so I'll take it!  I do have a daughter in college I am paying tuition for!

Have a great Thanksgiving week,
Sheila

6 comments:

  1. Very nice cowl and colours! Found you through Hookin on Hump Day :)
    Inez, ineseda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors combination! So cozy cowl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cowl is lovely! It looks very high fashion:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely!!! Cool colors! Thanks so much for sharing! I'd love for you to visit my blog.
    Happy week !

    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your cowl looks great! i have bought things from patternfish, really great site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cowl! I've never heard of Patternfish before, so that is great to know. Thanks for sharing at Hookin On Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...