Sunday, February 24, 2013

M is for Monkey


Is he the cutest?  Just look at his little belly button!  And those fingers and toes!  There is something about a hand knit toy with all its squishy goodness that are irresistible.

What little boy or girl wouldn't give him a good home filled with love and adventure?


He is not for the beginner, but my fellow knitter, Emily at Yarn Miracle sells this pattern and has patterns for all skill levels.  If you pop over to see her, be sure to tell her I sent you!

I am selling this "swinger" in my Etsy shop if you'd like to stop by for a visit.

Have a great week,
Sheila

see my latest pions below

11 comments:

  1. He's so cute! I love the belly button! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute monkey. I'm happy that the Pirate - my youngest - is not awake now. Ele I know what I would have to knit for him. He loves monkeys, but I'd rather knit the socks for him and his brothers. Evil mommy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! The bellybutton is a great touch. Thanks again for linking up on Hookin On Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is special! Thanks for sharing. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for linking up to Thrifty Thursday last week! I am featuring you this week, so I hope you join us again!


    appleofmamaseye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...