Saturday, September 28, 2013

My Favorite 4 Crocheted Blanket Patterns

As holiday crochet and knitting gets underway, I've put together a bundle of my favorite crocheted blanket patterns for one low price!  Get all 4 patterns for $12.00.  Each pattern is $5.00 if purchased separately.  That's a saving of $8.00!

All the patterns are perfect for the advanced crocheter, and interesting enough for the seasoned hooker.  All the yarns can easily be found at your local Hobby Lobby, Michaels or WalMart, if you are in the USA.

 
Try using your yummy yarn to make it extra special.


I also have fabric for sale in my shop picked especially for my Crocheted Reversible Baby Blanket.


Granny squares are the perfect take-along project now that school has started.  Waiting for kiddos while at practice, after the school bell rings or dance class.  Easily make any of the blankets larger or smaller.

What are you dong for your holiday knitting and crocheting?


Best,
Sheila

Yarn tip

* Make a buttonhole! An eyelet buttonhole is self-sizing—bulky yarns make large holes that work for large buttons; fine yarns make small holes that work for small buttons.

2 comments:

  1. I love the zig zag blanket the most! beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joyce, thank you! I get more compliments on that one!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...