Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My Favorite 4 Crocheted Scarf/Cowl Patterns



I've put together my top 4 favorite crocheted scarf/cowl patterns for one price!  As holiday crocheting approaches I thought I would put together some pattern deals and these are my most popular neckwear patterns to crochet.  All four for one price of $12.00.  Each pattern sells for $5.00 if purchased separately...that's a savings of $5.00!
All the patterns are perfect for the advanced crocheter and interesting enough for the seasoned "hooker".  The pocket cowl is great for men and women and can be whipped up in one evening.  Sometimes you just need your phone, a few dollars and your keys.  This keeps them all at the ready.
The Twist Cowl is another quickie and also perfect for the man or woman in your life!  Great secret santa gift or for the person that has everything or hard to buy for.
The Summer Mobius can be made with any number of yarn weights that you might have in your stash. A variegated sock yarn would look stunning!
The easy Triangle Scarf has a beaded picot border.  If you are a little daunted by that, a simple edge would still be gorgeous!

Pop on over to my Etsy shop for purchase!

Best,
Sheila
Yarn tip:

* Make point protectors for your knitting needles by recycling wine corks! Or, make your own out of polymer clay!



2 comments:

  1. great collection of pattern - I was obsessed with cowls last year - I'm cowl abstinent right now, I'll make one and there'll be no stopping me... :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...