Saturday, November 9, 2013

Technicolor Granny Blanket - 2nd Pattern In A Series of Four!


If you followed my post last week, you know about the Technicolor Chevron Blanket.  Well, here is project number two is a series of four! 
Technicolor Granny Blanket is so easy.  If you can crochet a granny square, you can make this.  Perfect for the newbie "hooker" who is ready to move on from scarves to something only slightly more challenging.
Perfect for the stroller and won't get caught in the wheels.  So colorful that any child would be happy to snuggle down for a nap with all this squishy goodness!
The Technicolor Chevron Blanket,
Technicolor Granny Blanket,
Technicolor Linen Blanket and
Technicolor Wave Blanket
(photos below) patterns are ready to purchase in my Etsy shop, Craftsy shop or Ravelry shop.  
The 3rd pattern in the series ready....Technicolor Linen Blanket.  I love this stitch as it looks like fine linen.

The 4th pattern, Technicolor Wave Blanket is ready too!

You can make all 4 blankets with the one yarn purchase. I have put all 4 patterns together in a bundle for one low price.  Find them all in my Etsy shop.  That would be 4 blankets total you can make from the one yarn purchase!  It comes out to about $17.00 per blanket.  There is still plenty of yarn left for a wee hat and booties!
Have a great week,
Sheila
My Etsy shop
My Craftsy shop
My Ravelry shop

Yarn tip from Knitsimple:
Not sure if you have enough yarn left to make it across the next row?  Stretch the yarn gently across the entire width of the piece back and forth three times.  If you can make it back to the edge, you'll have enough to complete the row.

25 comments:

  1. Funky colours! I love both blankets! As well thank you for the yarn tip! It's very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors. I love it.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are gorgeous! Love the brilliant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blankets, such beautiful vibrant colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone for the glowing comments!

    Best,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's my favorite part of the process...picking out colors!

      Delete
  8. I love the rainbow colors - so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. those colors are right up my alley. i love the bright rainbow colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous!!! such a fun project!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great colors! crocheting blankets is my favorite type of project, one can never have too many :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty, love the rainbow of colours. Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those colours are just like eye candy! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! Makes me WISH I could crochet (I've tried and failed more times than I care to mention)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Replies
    1. Thank you! Bright colors are so welcome this time of year!

      Delete
  16. Wow gorgeous! So colourful and happy! Love it :) and thanks for linking up- great to have you along!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely wonderful use of color!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog - without it I wouldn't have stumbled on your gorgeous one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...