Friday, August 29, 2014

Annie's e-PatternsCentral Review


I'm so excited to post about my latest pattern selling venture!  They have been flying out of Annie's door, so to speak,  and I couldn't be more excited!  Many of you have probably received the Annie's catalog in your mailbox.  They also have a wonderful website with loads of crafty goodness and not just for knitters and crocheters.  Quilting, plastic canvas, paper crafting, cross-stitch, beading and sewing.


Six of my designs are up and four more going up in September!


 Look at this gorgeous crocheted bag!  I am so ready for fall and my jeans!  All of the patterns are $5.00 or less.


If you are a quilter, look at this beautiful quilted play mat.


Beautiful beading patterns.


Sewing projects too!  

Pop over to the site for some crafty inspiration of all kinds!

Have a great weekend,
Sheila
Yarn tip:
If you are nervous about knitting socks for the first time, try a Christmas stocking!  Fat yarn, large needles and you only need to make one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...