Wednesday, April 29, 2015

New Blanket Pattern In Progress


I'm working on a new blanket pattern.  Squishy, garter stitch goodness!  Nine colors (only worked seven at the moment) of worsted weight yarn.  I'm using Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn as they have THE most wonderful colors!

Shades of purples, grays and neutrals are coordinating very nicely.  Three or four repeats in the nine colors should do it and I think I'll do a leafy green border.  We'll see after the blanket is complete.  

Happy Hump Day,
Sheila

Yarn tip:
When I'm choosing colors at the yarn store, I lay them all out on the floor, moving them around, switching out colors until I see what I have in my head.

I did a blog post here if you'd like to read about a little lesson in color.

1 comment:

  1. gotta love squishy garter stitch for blankets :) Looking foward to seeing the leafy edging idea

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...