Tuesday, October 6, 2015

New Autumn Blanket Pattern

 
Whenever I'm commissioned to knit or crochet something special for a customer, I always write up the pattern.  A cozy throw to cuddle up in on crisp autumn days was the request.  I love when the client puts their trust in me to select colors for them as choosing colors in one of my strong suits. 

Gorgeous colors of plum, cranberry, pumpkin, golden yellow and leafy green crocheted together like the autumn colors of a changing maple tree.


Big enough at 64" L x 41" W for some cozy couch snuggling.


Crocheted to look like fine linen with a simple single crochet border.


I Love This Yarn by Hobby Lobby has THE best colors anywhere!  Very soft and machine washable.  




Customer is VERY happy and so am I!  We all know how it makes the heart soar when something we have created and put so much time into is loved.  


Find this crochet hook at The Clay Bean Co. on etsy.  If you don't see what you want, just send Kelli a convo and she'll get right back to you.  She's a great seller and easy to work with.

Find the Fall Back Blanket pattern here: 



Ravelry or  


Happy fall to all,
Sheila

Purls of Wisdom:
I always enclose a little care instruction card, along with some yarn in each of the colors, in my packages that reads:


Not a very good photo....it's more blue.  You can find the paper in almost any store that carries scrap booking supplies.  I just line up the wording on a business card template, then print and cut them out.

2 comments:

  1. This pattern is so gorgeous, I love the colours and the stitch. And omg that hook! That's going straight on my Christmas list :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...